23 Februari 2018
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing creatives are responsible for creating the communication strategy for an advertising campaign.
- Targeting the right audience, as well as setting the tone and message of the campaign.
- They are responsible for writing the formal brief and for providing the ideal environment for creative development.
- Combine market data, qualitative research and product knowledge within a brief to enable the campaign management team to produce innovative ideas that will reach consumers.
- Marketing strategists can be involved in working with a number of clients at the same time, and will need to identify the specific business needs for each one.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications preferred. You have been working at marketing digital agency for 1+ years.
- You write and speak well, and have a knack for sharing complicated ideas in a simple, understandable way. You’re active in the kinds of digital gadgets and communities that are changing our business. You have a passion for tablets, smartphones, social networks, instant messaging, widgets, apps, blogs and whatever is new and life-changing, and want to find ways to make them work for brands.
- You are good with numbers. You can analyse a set of data, you can balance a budget, and you are proficient in math.
- You play well with others, you can juggle multiple projects at once and even under pressure you can deliver high quality work within tight deadlines. (Maybe you even function best under pressure, which works for us.)
- You can deal with things changing on the fly and work just as well in an environment that requires flexibility.
- You think critically, analyse everything and look for unconventional solutions to problems. You like to speak up with new ideas, and help carry out the smart ideas of others. You know how (or are eager to learn how) to utilize media research.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Familiar in using softwares, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral skills, strong organizational communication skills